Ski Brule is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9-4:00. Snowsports will be available on the Ski Brule side of the mountain. We aren’t closing midweek due to lack of snow, we’re closing midweek due to the lack of skiers and snowboarders.
• Closed for Snowsports Monday through Thursday April 14-17
• Lodging Office and Bear’s Den is open Monday through Thursday 9-4:00
• Brule Café / Rental / Brule Saloon / Homestead is closed Monday through Thursday.
• No Homestead BBQ Thursday night.
• Night skiing / cross country trails / acrobag / whitewater snow tubing / learn to FREE programs are closed for the season.
Friday / Saturday / Sunday April 18-20
• Snowsports will be available on the Ski Brule side of the mountain 9-4:00. Specifics on open terrain will be available the day of and may change during the skiing day as temperatures change.
• Tickets are ½ price
• Homestead BBQ Dinner by reservation at the Brule Saloon Saturday night. 5-8:00. Reservations are to be made at Bear’s Den or Lodging Office by 4pm.
• Tubing (location TBD) is the nightly activity by reservation on Friday and Saturday night at 5pm. Reservations must be made by 4pm at the Lodging Office. $4/person, unlimited rides. It’s traditional hike up the hill style tubing.
• The Brule Saloon will close at 8pm on Friday and Saturday UNLESS there are guests in the saloon and then the saloon will remain open later as needed.
• Sunday – the only food service available will be the Easter Brunch at the Brule Café.
• Rental Center, SKIWEE and Bears Den are open Fri/Sat/Sun 8a-4p
• Private and Semi Private Lessons are available Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Highly recommend making advanced reservations.
~ I’m still thinking snow!