Trail Map & Stats:
The best ski hill in Michigan, Ski Brule, variety of ski and snowboard terrain found on the trail map is sure to put a smile on your family’s face.
“Thank you and your team for a wonderful recent visit to Ski Brule. For the past three years, our kids have participated in the Brule USSA Championships and it’s always a highlight in the race season. The pizza party, prizes, gift bags, petting zoo and Acrobag are all favorites. Plus the opportunity to win a lot of metals!” ~ Andy, Parks Ski Team.
Ski Brule Resort Features:
- 17 Trails
- 11 Lifts (5 chairlifts, 2 t-bars, 3 rope tows, 1 paddle tow)
- 150 Acres of terrain located in the center of 3,000 acres in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 500 Vertical Feet
- 3 Terrain Parks – Snowshoe, Rapids & Bambi Rail Park
- 2 Terrain Trails – Timberdoodle & Double Doodle
- Longest Trails: Homestead & Maple Syrup, 1 mile
- 150″ Average Annual Snowfall
- 100% Snowmkaing capabilities
- Homestead Snow Tubing: closed for the 17/18 snow season.
- Whitewater Snow Tubing: closed for 17/18 snow season.
- Homestead Lodge: closed for 17/18 snow season.
- Night skiing & snowboarding Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 4:30-8:30. Closed for the 17/18 snow season.
- Trail Difficulty – 35% are rated beginner, 35% rated intermediate, 24% rates advanced, and 6% rated for experts.
- Acrobag Saturday & Sunday 1-3:00, subject to weather & events. FREE with your daily lift ticket. Acrobag is closed for the 17/18 snow season.
Ski Brule Season:
- Ski Brule’s target opening is November 10. Check online or call Ski Brule for the most current information on Ski Brule’s opening status.
- Closing Date: NONE! Ski Brule will remain open as long as good snow conditions are available. Ski Brule is the last Midwest Resort to close for skiing & snowboarding and anticipates remaining open into at least mid April. Ski Brule’s record closing date was May 15!
- Six months of skiing & snowboarding is a reality at Ski Brule!
Cross Country & Snowshoe Trail Map: 33 KM – closed for the 17/18 snow season.
Fat Bike Trail Map: 30 KM closed for the 17/18 snow season.
Snowmobile Trail Map closed for the 17/18 snow season.
Ski Brule 397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957
Online 2017/18 Ski Brule Travel Planner PDF: Page 1-8 Page 9-16 Page 17-24 Page 25-32