Trail Map & Stats:
The variety of ski and snowboard terrain found on the trail map is sure to put a smile on your family’s face.
“Thank you and your team for a wonderful recent visit to Ski Brule. For the past three years, our kids have participated in the Brule USSA Championships and it’s always a highlight in the race season. The pizza party, prizes, gift bags, petting zoo and Acrobag are all favorites. Plus the opportunity to win a lot of metals!” ~ Andy, Parks Ski Team.
Trail Map & Resort Features:
- 17 Trails
- 11 Lifts (5 chairlifts, 2 t-bars, 3 rope tows, 1 paddle tow)
- 150 Acres of terrain located in the center of 3,000 acres in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 500 Vertical Feet
- 3 Terrain Parks – Snowshoe, Rapids & Bambi Rail Park
- 2 Terrain Trails – Timberdoodle & Double Doodle
- Longest Trails: Homestead & Maple Syrup, 1 mile
- 150″ Average Annual Snowfall
- 100% Snowmkaing capabilities
- Homestead Snow Tubing: Target opening 12/8
- Whitewater Snow Tubing: Target opening 12/15
- Homestead Lodge: Target Opening 12/8
- Night skiing & snowboarding Friday & Saturday 4:30-7:30. Target opening 12/15. Night skiing is no longer available Wednesday nights. Night session is available 12/26-12/31
- Trail Difficulty – 35% are rated beginner, 35% rated intermediate, 24% rates advanced, and 6% rated for experts.
- Acrobag Saturday & Sunday 1-3:00, subject to weather & events. FREE with your daily lift ticket. Target opening 12/26
Ski Brule Season:
- Ski Brule is opening November 11. Check online or call Ski Brule for the most current information on Ski Brule’s opening status.
- Closing Date: NONE! Ski Brule will remain open as long as good snow conditions are available. Ski Brule is the last Midwest Resort to close for skiing & snowboarding and anticipates remaining open into at least mid April. Ski Brule’s record closing date was May 15!
- Six months of skiing & snowboarding is a reality at Ski Brule!
Cross Country & Snowshoe Map: 33 KM – Target opening .. that’s up to Mother Nature. Typically 12/26
Fat Bike Map: 30 KM Target Opening 12/15
Snowmobile Map Target opening … that’s up to Mother Nature. Typcially 12/26
Join the Ski Brule Patrol Primary or Secondary Patrol. Guest Patrollers always welcomed!
– Make a difference!
– World class training!
– Great teammates!
– Excellent perks!
– Season long fun!
Ski Brule Patroller PERKS!
FREE Family Season Pass
FREE Transferrable Guest Pass
FREE Lift Ticket Vouchers Midweek Patroller
FREE Midweek Lodging
FREE Dinner When Night Ski Patrol
Discounts On Beverages
Discounts On Apparel
Ski Brule 397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957
Online 2018/19 Ski Brule Travel Planner PDF: coming soon …