Trail Map & Stats:
The variety of ski and snowboard terrain found on the trail map is sure to put a smile on your family’s face.
“Everyone was outstanding and so willing to assist in making sure we had a great first ski vacation. My teenage children wanted to learn to snowboard. Kyle was a great instrutor and very patient. My husband & I took lessons with Betsy. She is a great skier and very, very patient. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. We loved staying at Pioneer Lodge because it is so close to the slopes. We will definitely be back.” ~ Ellen
Trail Map & Resort Features:
- 17 Trails
- 11 Lifts (5 chairlifts, 2 t-bars, 3 rope tows, 1 paddle tow)
- 150 Acres of terrain located in the center of 3,000 acres in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 500 Vertical Feet
- 3 Terrain Parks – Snowshoe, Rapids & Bambi Rail Park
- 2 Terrain Trails – Timberdoodle & Double Doodle
- Longest Trails: Homestead & Maple Syrup, 1 mile
- 150″ Average Annual Snowfall
- 100% Snowmkaing capabilities
- Homestead Snow Tubing: Saturday 5-8:00. $5/person, traditional hike up hill style.
- Whitewater Snow Tubing: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday nights 5:00 p.m. by reservation (through Lodging Office by 3pm) & Saturday/Sunday 1-3:00
- Homestead Lodge: Friday – Sunday, 8-3:45 & 5-8:00 Saturday for Homestead BBQ Dinner.
- Night skiing & snowboarding Friday & Saturday once open and additionally on 12/26-12/31, 4:30-7:30.
- Trail Difficulty – 35% are rated beginner, 35% rated intermediate, 24% rates advanced, and 6% rated for experts.
Ski Brule Season:
- Ski Brule target opening is November 8. Check online or call Ski Brule for the most current information on Ski Brule’s opening status.
- Closing Date: NONE! Ski Brule will remain open as long as good snow conditions are available. Ski Brule is the last Midwest Resort to close for skiing & snowboarding and anticipates remaining open into at least mid April. Ski Brule’s record closing date was May 15!
- Six months of skiing & snowboarding is a reality at Ski Brule!
- Early season operational tentative schedule, subject to modification based on SNOW:
Nov 8 – Target Open. If open, then Ski Brule will be open Nov. 9 & 10
Nov 11-15: closed for snowmaking
Nov 16-17 open for snowsports
Nov 18-21: closed for snowmaking
Nov 22-24: open for snowsports
Nov 25-26: Closed for snowmaking
Nov 27-Dec 1: open for snowsports
Dec 2-5: closed for snowmaking
Dec 6-8: open for snowsports
Dec 9-12: closed for snowmaking
Dec 13: open daily through April 12 and then open weekends based on snow conditions
Join the Ski Brule Patrol Primary or Secondary Patrol. Guest Patrollers always welcomed!
– Make a difference!
– World class training!
– Great teammates!
– Excellent perks!
– Season long fun!
Ski Brule Patroller PERKS!
- FREE Family Season Pass
- FREE Transferrable Guest Pass
- FREE Lift Ticket Vouchers Midweek Patroller
- FREE Midweek Lodging
- FREE Dinner When Night Ski Patrol
- Discounts On Beverages
- Discounts On Apparel
All rates posted on our website are the only accurate pricing source.
No other website prices will be honored.