Trail Map & Stats:
The variety of ski and snowboard terrain found on the trail map is sure to put a smile on your family’s face.
“Everyone was outstanding and so willing to assist in making sure we had a great first ski vacation. My teenage children wanted to learn to snowboard. Kyle was a great instrutor and very patient. My husband & I took lessons with Betsy. She is a great skier and very, very patient. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. We loved staying at Pioneer Lodge because it is so close to the slopes. We will definitely be back.” ~ Ellen
Trail Map & Resort Features:
- 17 Trails
- 11 Lifts (5 chairlifts, 2 t-bars, 3 rope tows, 1 paddle tow)
- 150 Acres of terrain located in the center of 3,000 acres in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 3 Terrain Parks – Snowshoe, Rapids & Bambi Rail Park
- 2 Terrain Trails – Timberdoodle & Double Doodle
- Longest Trails: Homestead & Maple Syrup, 1 mile
- 150″ Average Annual Snowfall
- 100% Snowmkaing capabilities
- Homestead Snow Tubing: Will be available again next season 2021/22.
- Whitewater Snow Tubing: Will be available again next season 2021/22. Monday, Wednesday & Thursday nights 5:00 p.m. by reservation (through Lodging Office by 3pm) & Saturday/Sunday 1-3:00
- Homestead Lodge: Will be available again next season 2021/22.
- ight skiing & snowboarding: TBD
- Trail Difficulty – 35% are rated beginner, 35% rated intermediate, 24% rates advanced, and 6% rated for experts.
Ski Brule Season:
- Check online or call Ski Brule for the most current information on Ski Brule’s opening status.
- Closing Date: NONE! Ski Brule will remain open as long as good snow conditions are available. Ski Brule is the last Midwest Resort to close for skiing & snowboarding and anticipates remaining open into at least mid April. Ski Brule’s record closing date was May 15!
- Six months of skiing & snowboarding is a reality at Ski Brule!
Join the Ski Brule Patrol Primary or Secondary Patrol. Guest Patrollers always welcomed!
– Make a difference!
– World class training!
– Great teammates!
– Excellent perks!
– Season long fun!
Ski Brule Patroller PERKS!
- FREE Family Season Pass
- FREE Transferrable Guest Pass
- FREE Lift Ticket Vouchers Midweek Patroller
- FREE Midweek Lodging
- FREE Dinner When Night Ski Patrol
- Discounts On Beverages
- Discounts On Apparel
397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, Michigan 49935
1-800-362-7853 [email protected]
All rates posted on our website are the only accurate pricing source.
No other website prices will be honored.