Trail Map & Stats:
The variety of ski and snowboard terrain found on the trail map is sure to put a smile on your family’s face.
“Thank you and your team for a wonderful recent visit to Ski Brule. For the past three years, our kids have participated in the Brule USSA Championships and it’s always a highlight in the race season. The pizza party, prizes, gift bags, petting zoo and Acrobag are all favorites. Plus the opportunity to win a lot of metals!” ~ Andy, Parks Ski Team.
Trail Map & Resort Features:
- 17 Trails
- 11 Lifts (5 chairlifts, 2 t-bars, 3 rope tows, 1 paddle tow)
- 150 Acres of terrain located in the center of 3,000 acres in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 500 Vertical Feet
- 3 Terrain Parks – Snowshoe, Rapids & Bambi Rail Park
- 2 Terrain Trails – Timberdoodle & Double Doodle
- Longest Trails: Homestead & Maple Syrup, 1 mile
- 150″ Average Annual Snowfall
- 100% Snowmkaing capabilities
- Homestead Snow Tubing: Target opening 12/8
- Whitewater Snow Tubing: Target opening 12/15
- Homestead Lodge: Target Opening 12/8
- Night skiing & snowboarding Friday & Saturday 4:30-7:30. Target opening 12/15. Night skiing is no longer available Wednesday nights. Night session is available 12/26-12/31
- Trail Difficulty – 35% are rated beginner, 35% rated intermediate, 24% rates advanced, and 6% rated for experts.
- Acrobag Saturday & Sunday 1-3:00, subject to weather & events. FREE with your daily lift ticket. Target opening 12/26
Ski Brule Season:
- Target opening is November 9 Check online or call Ski Brule for the most current information on Ski Brule’s opening status.
- Closing Date: NONE! Ski Brule will remain open as long as good snow conditions are available. Ski Brule is the last Midwest Resort to close for skiing & snowboarding and anticipates remaining open into at least mid April. Ski Brule’s record closing date was May 15!
- Six months of skiing & snowboarding is a reality at Ski Brule!
Cross Country & Snowshoe Map: 33 KM – Target opening .. that’s up to Mother Nature. Typically 12/26
Fat Bike Map: 30 KM Target Opening 12/15
Snowmobile Map Target opening … that’s up to Mother Nature. Typcially 12/26
Ski Brule 397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957
Online 2018/19 Ski Brule Travel Planner PDF: coming soon …