Making Family Fun Affordable!
More affordable than any other Michigan skiing resorts and more ways to save than any ski resorts in Wisconsin.
- Kids 9 & Under Lift Tickets are FREE every day!
- Kids Friends & Neighbor’s $15 Ski or Snowboard Rental Sunday (excluding 12/24-1/2) with a ticketed (skiing or snowboarding) adult.
- Kids Friends & Neighbors Sunday FREE Mac & Cheese lunch (excluding 12/24-1/2) for ticketed (skiing or snowboarding) kids.
- Night Session Ticket is included in your daily pass on night session nights.
- Friends & Neighbors 5% Off Bear’s Den Pro Shop Apparel (non sale items).
- Friends & Neighbors 5% Off Rental Equipment
- Friends & Neighbors 5% Off Nightly Lodging
- $27 Snow How Youth Group Program: Includes lift ticket, ski lesson, ski rental and lunch.
- Groups Trips: starting at $35 ticket only & $45 ticket & rental for groups of 20 or more.
- Friends & Neighbors FREE Tubing Sunday: One free pack of tubing tickets for ticketed (skiing or snowboarding) guests (excluding 12/24-1/2).
- $50 Advanced Lift Tickets: On sale through 12/24 and valid anytime in 2021-22 snow season.
- Friends & Neighbors Lift Ticket Specials: $55 adult & $42 junior on Thursday, Friday (excluding 12/24-1/2), 1/17, 2/21 & 3/21-4/3.
- $60 Family BBQ Dinner includes 2 adults & up to 4 dependent children ages 17 & under.
- Brule Bash: wear a full costume and your lift ticket is 1/2 price on 3/26 & 3/27.
- Teacher, Military, Union, Medical, Fireman, College, Law Enforcement Special Weeks: $55 Lift tickets with employment id.
- Friends & Neighbors $1.00 small fountain soda & coffee, Friends & Neighbors Lunch Special and $1.25 small hot chocolate.
- $48 Scout BSA (girls & boys Grade 6th to 18 years old), $ 48 Venturing (girls & boys ages 14-20) & $38 Cub Scouts (girls & boys grades Kindergarten to 5th Grade). Events with discounted ticket, rental, lesson and lunch package.
“Everyone is so helpful and friendly at Ski Brule. Been going for years and we have never had a bad day! The conditions are always fantastic and this year we got an extra treat of 8″ fresh snow overnight. We rode from lift start to lift close” ~ Brian
“This was our first time to Ski Brule. We were a group of 18 kids and 23 adults. Jessica and her team did an outstanding job of putting together activities and dinners, and made us feel very welcome. The kids (13 year old) said it was one of the best trips every. All of the adults had a great time as well. Such a friendly, laid back place. I would highly recommend.”~ Tom
397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, Michigan 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957
Located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
All rates posted on our website are the only accurate pricing source.
No other website prices will be honored