Making Family Fun Affordable!
More affordable than any other Michigan skiing resorts and more ways to save than any ski resorts in Wisconsin.
“Everyone is so helpful and friendly at Ski Brule. Been going for years and we have never had a bad day! The conditions are always fantastic and this year we got an extra treat of 8″ fresh snow overnight. We rode from lift start to lift close” ~ Brian
There are always specials and deals at Ski Brule.
- 1/2 Off Brule Bash Costume Tickets
- $22 Snow How Youth Group Programs – Lift, Lesson, Rental & Lunch
- FREE Gas – $1 Gas Coupon with every Advanced Lift Ticket Purchased.
- $3 Discount on multi day equipment rental
- $58 Wednesday Special – Includes Lift, Lesson & Ski Rental.*
- 1/2 Price Tickets Wednesday – Friends & Neighbors Members*
- $5 Off Tickets – Mon./Tues./Thurs./Fri. Friends & Neighbors Members*
- FREE Tubing & Kids Lunch Sunday – Friends & Neighbors Members*
- $52 Family Homestead BBQ Dinner**
- FREE Lift Ticket & Lodging For Kids Age 9 & Under
- $10 Kids Rental Sunday*
- $25 Off Spring Break Specials – $25 Off Per Person, Per Day/Night Lifts & Lodging Combo. (Discount applies to published regular daily ticket/nightly rate, single discount. Call for complete details.)
- Boy Scout, Girl Scout & Cub Scout Days
- Special lift ticket discounts & lodging packages for Teachers, Military, Union, College Students, Medical Field, Fireman & Police Lift Ticket Specials
- $50 Lift & Lodging Specials – $40/person and receive 1 night lodging and 1 day lift ticket (3 night minimum stay). Limited quantities.
* Excludes 12/24-1/5
** Includes 2 adults & up to 4 dependent children ages 17 & under.
Call for complete details and restrictions on all deals above 800-362-7853
“This was our first time to Ski Brule. We were a group of 18 kids and 23 adults. Jessica and her team did an outstanding job of putting together activities and dinners, and made us feel very welcome. The kids (13 year old) said it was one of the best trips every. All of the adults had a great time as well. Such a friendly, laid back place. I would highly recommend.”~ Tom