Plan Your Michigan Ski Vacation
Look forward to a great Michigan ski vacation with lodging at Ski Brule. Imagine relaxing in a hot tub, soaking away the day’s skiing and snowboarding as snowflakes are falling and waking up the next morning to do it again. Lodging is located within walking of the slopes at Ski Brule and FREE shuttle service is available daily. (Anderson Lake Lodge is located 15 minutes from Ski Brule.) Ski Brule is perfect for your Michigan ski vacation.
Ski Brule offers chalets and condos, including studio condos and six bedroom log homes that sleep up to sixteen guests. Take a Michigan ski vacation tucked in the Northwoods at Ski Brule. Spoil yourself a little while you ski the Midwest’s friendliest resort. Amenities include fireplaces, sauna, hot tub, linens (bedding and towels), outdoor gas grill, FREE WIFI, Direct TV, telephone, daily maid service, cookware and service ware .
Ski Brule Village offers some of the most luxurious lodging in beautiful log ski lodges in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Plan your family ski vacation at and take advantage of the most affordable ski packages in Michigan. There are additional lodging options in Iron River, Michigan.
Guests receive FREE nightly activities at Ski Brule with activities pass received at check in. Activities will vary during holidays and weather.
- Monday: Whitewater Snow Tubing 5:00 (4 p.m. reservations required)
- Tuesday: Marshmallow Roast & Hot Chocolate 5:00 (4 p.m. reservation required)
- Wednesday: Whitewater Snow Tubing 5:00 (4 p.m. reservations required)
- Thursday: Homestead Tubing 5-8:00
- Friday: Night skiing & snowboarding 4:30-7:30
- Saturday: Night skiing & snowboarding 4:30-7:30
- Sunday: Ski Brule Social 7:00 (4 p.m. reservation required)
397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, Michigan 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957