Snow Conditions Report: 3/25/19
Ski Brule is open 9-4:00 on 17 of 17 trails, serviced by Snowshoe, Sunrise, Homestead, Big Bear, North Forty & Bambi, Bunny & Gentle Ben Rope Tow .
Cross Country, Snowshoe & Fat Tire bike trails are open and were groomed 3/9/19. 56-70″ base is power tilled and groomed on 3/9/19. The trails are in marginal condition and won’t be groomed again until at least 5″ snow is received. The trail passes are at no charge.
Whitewater Snow Tubing 5pm by reservation.
Lift Ticket Pricing & Specials:
- Adult (age 18+) – $49
- Juniors (age 10-17) – $43
- Kids (age 0-9) – FREE
- Friends & Neighbor’s Members save $5 on lift tickets Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday and 50% off on Wednesday!
High 30 degrees
Low 8 degrees
- Snowfall – Year To Date: 210.5″
- Snowfall – Past 24 Hours- 0″
- Snowbase: 56-70″
Snow Conditions Trail Report: 17 of 17
Gentle Ben: Open
Maple Syrup: Open
Log Jam: Open
North Forty: Open
Big Bear: Open
Beginner Terrain More Difficult Difficult Most Difficult Terrain Trail
Snow Conditions Lift Report: 8 of 11 Lifts
Chairlifts Lifts: 5 of 5
Sunrise Chairlift: open
Snowshoe Chairlift: open
Big Bear Chairlift: open
North Forty Chairlift: open
- Snowshoe & Cross Country Trails: Open, flat groomed & tracked, Groomed 3/9/19 – trails are in marginal condition and are at no charge for trail pass. The trails will not be groomed again until at least 5″ of snow is received.
- Snowmobile Trails: Open
- Fat Tire Bike Trails: Open , Groomed 3/9/19 – trails are in marginal condition and are at no charge for trail pass. The trails will not be groomed again until at least 5″ of snow is received.
- Whitewater Snow Tubing Park: Monday & Wednesday, 5pm by reservation & Saturday/Sunday 1-3:00. Tubing will not be available 3/20 as the nightly activity will be Night Session on 3/20.
- Homestead Snow Tubing Park: Saturday, 5-8:00
- Homestead BBQ Dinner* : Saturday, 5-8:00
- Night Skiing & Snowboarding: 4:30-7:30 Fridays & Saturdays.
- Acrobag: Closed
Hours Of Operation:
- Lift Operation: Open 9-4:00 & 4:30-7:30 Friday & Saturday.
- Homestead Lodge: Homestead Lodge is closed Monday-Wednesday, Thursday 9-3:45 & 5-8:00 Saturday & Thursday
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop: 8-7:30 Friday & Saturday, 8-4:30 Sunday-Thursday
- Rental Center: Open 8-7:30 Friday & Saturday, 8-4:30 Sunday-Thursday
- Lodging Office: Open 8-8:00 Monday-Thursday & 8:00 -10:00 Friday, Saturday and Holidays.
- Lessons: 9:30, 10:45, 12:00, 1:15 & 2:30. It is highly recommended to call in advance to book lessons.
- Kid’s Center / Lessons: Midweek requires min. 24 hour advanced reservations. Open 9-4:00.
- Brule Saloon: Open Monday-Saturday 10-close & Sunday 11-close
397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, Michigan 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957