Snow Conditions : Open 9-4:00 for Snowsports April 27. Lift tickets are $25!
YES! Ski Brule is open 9-4:00 April 27. Get out and play! Lift tickets are$25!
Ski Brule will continue operations through April, with the following schedule:
Open for snowboarding & Skiing: April 27. Rental equipment will be available through the Bears Den Pro Shop. No nightly activities.
Cross Country, Snowshoe, Fat Bike Trails, SKIwee, Childcare, Lessons, Homestead Lodge, BBQ, Friday Fish Fry, tubing, marshmallow roast, night session, groomer rides & sleigh rides are closed as of 3/26.
Lift Ticket Pricing & Specials:
- Adult (age 18+) – $25
- Juniors (age 10-17) – $25
- Kids (age 0-9) – FREE
High 40 degrees
Low 28 degrees
- Snowfall – Year To Date: 223.5″
- Snowfall – Past 24 Hours- 0”
- Snowbase: 36-48″
Snow Conditions Trail Report: 16 of 17 OPEN APRIL 27
Bunny: Open April 27
Bambi: Open April 27
Gentle Ben: Open April 27
Maple Syrup: Open April 27
Sunrise: Open April 27
Otterslide: Open April 27
Log Jam: Open April 27
Hot Cider:Open April 27
North Forty: Open April 27
Spillway: Open April 27
Whitewater: Open April 27
Big Bear: Open April 27
Beginner Terrain More Difficult Difficult Most Difficult Terrain Trail
Snow Conditions Lift Report: 6 of 11 Lifts Open April April 27
Chairlifts Lifts: 5 of 5 April 27
Sunrise Chairlift: open April 27
Snowshoe Chairlift: open April 27
Big Bear Chairlift: open April 27
North Forty Chairlift: open April 27
Homestead Chairlift:open April 27
- Snowshoe & Cross Country Trails: closed
- Snowmobile Trails: Closed
- Fat Tire Bike Trails: Closed
- Whitewater Snow Tubing Park: closed
- Homestead Snow Tubing Park: Closed
- Homestead BBQ Dinner* : closed
- Night Skiing & Snowboarding: Closed for the 18/19 snow season.
- Acrobag: Closed
Hours Of Operation:
- Lift Operation: April – Ski Brule will be open 9-4:00 for skiing/snowboarding on April 27
- Homestead Lodge: closed
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop: Bear’s Den Pro Shop will be open 8-4:30 April 27
- Rental Center: Open April 27 8-4:00
- Lodging Office: Open 8-4:30 Monday-Thursday & 8:00 -6:00 Friday, Saturday and Holidays.
- Lessons: closed
- Kid’s Center / Lessons: closed
- Brule Saloon: Brule Saloon will be open April 27.
397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, Michigan 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957