Snow Conditions Report: January 22, 2018
Ski Brule is open for Snowsports on 17 of 17 trails including terrain, rails and boxes on Snowshoe & Rapids. The trails are machine groomed on a 48”-56” base and serviced by Snowshoe and North Forty Chairlift and Bunny and Gentle Ben Rope Tow. Whitewater Tubing at 5pm, by reservation. Fat tire bike, snowshoe trails, cross country trails are NOT currently available.
Law Enforcement Week at Ski Brule. $39 Lift Tickets with your Law Enforcement ID.
Friends and Neighbors midweek lift ticket deals, M/Tu/Th/F, $5 Off and Wednesday 1/2 Price Ticket.
Lift Ticket Pricing & Specials:
- Adult (age 18+) – $49
- Juniors (age 10-17) – $43
- Kids (age 0-9) – FREE
- Law Enforcement Week at Ski Brule. $39 Lift Tickets with your Law Enforcement ID.
- Ticket Specials: 1/2 Off Lift Tickets Wednesday and $5 Off Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday Friends & Neighbors Member Ticket discount.
High – 28
Low – 10
- Snowfall – Year To Date: 76″
- Snowfall – Last 24 Hours: 0″ – IT’S COMING! Snow is on the way!
- Snowbase: 48-54″
Snow Conditions Trail Report: 17 of 17 Trails
Gentle Ben: Open
Maple Syrup: Open
Log Jam: Open
Hot Cider: Open
North Forty: Open
Big Bear: Open
Beginner Terrain More Difficult Difficult Most Difficult Terrain Trail
Snow Conditions Lift Report: 4 of 11 Lifts
Surface Lifts: 2 of 6
Bunny Rope Tow: Open
Bambi Rope Tow:
Gentle Ben Rope Tow: Open
Pony Handle Tow:
Chairlifts Lifts: 2 of 5
Snowshoe Chairlift: Open
Big Bear Chairlift:
North Forty Chairlift: Open
Additional Activities at Ski Brule:
- Snowshoe & Cross Country Trails: Waiting on Mother Nature to open
- Snowmobile Trails: Open
- Fat Tire Bike Trails: Waiting on Mother Nature to open
- Whitewater Snow Tubing Park: Open Saturday/Sunday 1-3 & Monday night at 5, by reservation
- Homestead Snow Tubing Park: Open, Thursday/Saturday 5-8
- Homestead BBQ Dinner* : Open Thursday/Saturday 5-8
- Night Skiing & Snowboarding: Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 4:30-8:30 on lower Sunrise, Rapids, Bunny & Bambi Trails serviced by Pony Handle Tow and Bambi Rope Tow. Chairlifts do not operate for night session. Daily lift ticket includes the night session or is $10.
- Acrobag: OPEN Saturday & Sunday 1-3:00 (availability may vary depending on events and weather) Required: Acrobag pass (in Guest Service), liability release signed by someone 18 or older, helmet and must be a min. of 46 inches.
Hours Of Operation:
- Lift Operation: 9-4 Daily & 4:30-8:30 for night session on lower Sunrise, Rapids, Bunny & Bambi Trails serviced by Pony Handle Tow and Bambi Rope tow.
- Homestead Lodge: 9-3:45 Daily & 5-8:00 Thursday & Saturday
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop: 8-4:30 Daily & 8-8:30 on Friday & Saturday.
- Rental Center: 8-4:30 Daily & 8-8:30 on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
- Lodging Office: 8-8:00 Daily & 8-10:00 Friday/Saturday
- Lessons: 9:30, 10:45, 12:00, 1:15 & 2:30
- Kid’s Center / Lessons: Open midweek by 24 hour reservation, Weekends, 9-4.
- Brule Saloon: 10:00 am Monday through Saturday and 11:00 am Sunday.
Ski Brule 397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957
Online 2017/18 Ski Brule Travel Planner PDF: Page 1-8 Page 9-16 Page 17-24 Page 25-32