Snow Conditions Report: November 20, 2017
Snow sports will be available on Log Jam, Otterslide, Big Bear, Bunny and Bambi Playground serviced by Big Bear Chairlift and Bambi Rope Tow. Lifts will operate 9-4:00. Snow making will continue until Ski Brule is 100% open!
Now through November 21st, Lift Tickets will be $40 for both adults and juniors!
SKIWee, Child Care and Lessons will be available starting November 20.
Sign up for FREE Friends and Neighbors and receive half price tickets Wednesday and $5 off November 22-23. Tickets will be $49 adult and $43 junior starting November 22.
Lift Ticket Pricing & Specials:
- Adult (age 18+) – $40 11/17-11/20, $49 starting 11/21
- Juniors (age 10-17) – $40 11/17-11/20, $43 starting 11/21
- Kids (age 0-9) – FREE
- $39 Advanced Lift Tickets are on sale now through 12/24. Valid anytime in 17/18.
High – 27
Low – 18
- Snowfall – Year To Date: 18.50″
- Snowfall – Last 24 Hours: 1″
- Snowbase: 36″
Snow Conditions Trail Report: 5 of 17 Trails
Maple Syrup: Making Snow
Sunrise: Making Snow
Log Jam: Open
Whitewater: Making Snow
Big Bear: Open
Beginner Terrain More Difficult Difficult Most Difficult Terrain Trail
Snow Conditions Lift Report: 2 of 11 Lifts
Surface Lifts: 1 of 6
Bunny Rope Tow: Open
Bambi Rope Tow:
Gentle Ben Rope Tow:
Pony Handle Tow:
Chairlifts Lifts: 1 of 5
Big Bear Chairlift: Open
North Forty Chairlift:
Additional Activities at Ski Brule:
- Snowshoe & Cross Country Trails: Target opening mid December
- Snowmobile Trails: Closed
- Fat Tire Bike Trails: Target opening mid December
- Whitewater Snow Tubing Park: Target opening mid December
- Homestead Snow Tubing Park: Target opening early December
- Homestead BBQ Dinner* : November 25
- Night Skiing & Snowboarding: Target opening mid December
- Acrobag: Target opening early December Required: Acrobag pass (in Guest Service), liability release signed by someone 18 or older, helmet and must be a min. of 46 inches.
Hours Of Operation:
- Lift Operation: Open Daily 9-4
- Homestead Lodge: Target opening early December
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop: Open 8am-4:30 pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday and 9am-3pm Monday through Thursday.
- Rental Center: Open daily starting 11/17
- Lodging Office: 8-6:00 Daily & 8-8:00 Friday
- Kid’s Center / Lessons: Opening November 20
- Brule Saloon: Open daily
Ski Brule 397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957
Online 2017/18 Ski Brule Travel Planner PDF: Page 1-8 Page 9-16 Page 17-24 Page 25-32