Snow Conditions Report: April 23-29, 2018
Ski Brule is closed for snowsports Monday through Friday and open for skiing & snowboarding April 28- 29. 11 of 17 trails were open weekend of April 21-22 and we anticipate the same trails open for the weekend. Cross country, snowshoe, fat bike trails and snowmobile trails are closed.
Lift Ticket Pricing & Specials:
- Adult (age 18+) – $30 9-4:00 or $25 if you present a 17/18 season pass from another snow resort.
- Juniors (age 10-17) – $30 9-4:00 or $25 if you present a 17/18 season pass from another snow resort.
- Kids (age 0-9) – FREE
18/19 Advanced Lift Ticket Voucher Sale Now Through May 15. Buy 5 & get 1 more FREE!
Not too soon to plan for 2018/19 and you save the most on tickets when you do! Now through May 15 … Buy 5 advanced lift tickets and get 1 more FREE! The six pack special is $150 and ONLY available online or by calling 800-362-7853.
High – 45
Low – 25
- Snowfall – Year To Date: 157″
- Snowfall – Past week 0 “
- Snowbase: 48-54″
Operational Plan: April 28-29
- Open for snowsports, 9-4:00
- SKIwee / Lessons / Child Care: Not available
- Saturday Night Activity: traditional hike up hill 5pm, 5 runs. Reservations required by 3pm and can be made through the lodging office. Tubing tickets available at Brule Saloon $4/person.
- Café 8-4:30
- Bar 10-7pm, evening dining 5-8:00 Friday & Saturday.
- Homestead Lodge closed / no BBQ
- Bear’s Den & Rental Center 8-4:00
- Whitewater Snow tubing, Acrobag, Night session: closed for the season.
Snow Conditions Trail Report: of 17 Trails OPEN SATURDAY (4/28) & SUNDAY (4/29)
Bunny: Open 4/28-4/29
Bambi: Open 4/28-4/29
Maple Syrup: Open 4/28-4/29
Sunrise: Open 4/28-4/29
Otterslide: Open 4/28-4/29
Log Jam: Open 4/28-4/29
Whitewater: Open 4/28-4/29
Big Bear: Open 4/28-4/29
Timberdoodle: Open 4/28-4/29
Beginner Terrain More Difficult Difficult Most Difficult Terrain Trail
Snow Conditions Lift Report: of 11 Lifts OPEN SATURDAY (4/28) & SUNDAY (4/29)
Surface Lifts: of 6
Bunny Rope Tow:
Bambi Rope Tow: Open 4/28-4/29
Gentle Ben Rope Tow:
Pony Handle Tow:
Chairlifts Lifts: 0 of 5
Snowshoe Chairlift: Open 4/28-4/29
Big Bear Chairlift: Open 4/28-4/29
North Forty Chairlift:
Additional Activities at Ski Brule:
- Snowshoe & Cross Country Trails: Closed
- Snowmobile Trails: Closed
- Fat Tire Bike Trails: Closed
- Whitewater Snow Tubing Park: Closed
- Homestead Snow Tubing Park: Closed
- Homestead BBQ Dinner* : Closed
- Night Skiing & Snowboarding: Closed
- Acrobag: Closed
Hours Of Operation:
- Lift Operation: 9-4:00 April 28-29. Closed for snowsports 4/23-4/27
- Homestead Lodge: Closed
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop: 8-4:00 April 28-29
- Rental Center: 8-4:00 April 28-29
- Lodging Office: 10-2:00 Monday-Thursday & 8-8:00 Friday-Sunday
- Lessons: Not available
- Kid’s Center / Lessons: Not Available
- Brule Saloon: 4 pm Friday April 20, 10:00 AM Saturday April 28 and 11:00 am Sunday April 29. Closed Monday-Thursday.
Ski Brule 397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957
Online 2017/18 Ski Brule Travel Planner PDF: Page 1-8 Page 9-16 Page 17-24 Page 25-32