Snow Conditions Report: 1/16/19
Ski Brule is open 9-4:00 on 17 of 17 trails are OPEN on a 36-48” base, power tilled and groomed nightly. Cross Country, Fat Bike & Snowshoe Trails are open !
Friends & Neighbor’s Ticket Discount: $5 Off Mon / Tues / Thur / Fri & 1/2 Price Wednesday.
Whitewater Snow Tubing tonight at 5pm by reservation (through Lodging Office by 4pm).
Lift Ticket Pricing & Specials:
- Adult (age 18+) – $49
- Juniors (age 10-17) – $43
- Kids (age 0-9) – FREE
- Friends & Neighbor’s Members save $5 on lift tickets Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday and 50% off on Wednesday!
Low – 8
- Snowfall – Year To Date: 92.5″
- Snowfall – Past 24 Hours- 1″
- Snowbase: 36-48″
Snow Conditions Trail Report: 17 of 17
Gentle Ben: Open
Maple Syrup: Open
Log Jam: Open
Hot Cider: Open
North Forty: Open
Big Bear: Open
Beginner Terrain More Difficult Difficult Most Difficult Terrain Trail
Snow Conditions Lift Report: 3 of 11 Lifts
Chairlifts Lifts: 2 of 5
Snowshoe Chairlift: Open
Big Bear Chairlift:
North Forty Chairlift:
Homestead Chairlift: Open
- Snowshoe & Cross Country Trails: Open, flat groomed & tracked
- Snowmobile Trails: Open
- Fat Tire Bike Trails: Open
- Whitewater Snow Tubing Park: Monday & Wednesday, 5pm by reservation & Saturday/Sunday 1-3:00
- Homestead Snow Tubing Park: Saturday, 5-8:00
- Homestead BBQ Dinner* : Saturday, 5-8:00
- Night Skiing & Snowboarding: 4:30-7:30 Fridays & Saturdays.
- Acrobag: Closed
Hours Of Operation:
- Lift Operation: Open 9-4:00 & 4:30-7:30 Friday & Saturday.
- Homestead Lodge: Daily, 9-3:45 & 5-8:00 Saturday & Thursday
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop: 8-7:30 Friday & Saturday, 8-4:30 Sunday-Thursday
- Rental Center: Open 8-7:30 Friday & Saturday, 8-4:30 Sunday-Thursday
- Lodging Office: Open 8-8:00 Monday-Thursday & 8:00 -10:00 Friday, Saturday and Holidays.
- Lessons: 9:30, 10:45, 12:00, 1:15 & 2:30. It is highly recommended to call in advance to book lessons.
- Kid’s Center / Lessons: Midweek requires min. 24 hour advanced reservations. Open 9-4:00.
- Brule Saloon: Open Monday-Saturday 10-close & Sunday 11-close
397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, Michigan 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957