Adult & Junior Group Michigan Ski & Snowboard Trip
Ski Brule is the location for your group Midwest ski trip! Groups of twenty or more save throughout the resort with ski packages that are more economical than other Wisconsin Ski Resorts and Illinois Ski Resorts. Create a group trip snowboard and ski package that is custom made for your group’s interests. Group packages can include tickets, rentals, lessons, a wine and cheese social, prime rib dinner, pizza parties, sleigh ride, tubing and more. Ski Brule Group Trip options are endless at Ski Brule Michigan ski resort. And the best part is your group can enjoy Midwest skiing from early November through late April extending your ski & snowboard group trip season. Click here for more information.
Top 10 Reasons To Go On A Group Trip:
10. No hassle planning, club does it for you
9. Benefit of group rates for everyone
8. Fantastic resorts
7. Nice lodging properties
6. Organized get-together, just show up
5. Opportunities for multiple trips throughout the season
4. Fun events on trips
3. Hundreds of new skiing/snowboard friends! Always someone of similar ability level to ride with.
2. No yelling “SINGLE” in the lift line
1. IT’S SO MUCH FUN!!!
“Sacred Heart School from Winnetka, Illinois moves its 51st annual 8th Grade ski trip to Ski Brule for the first time this year. We could not have had a more enjoyable experience. The staff was second to none. The food was delicious and the skiing was a blast. Everyone in our group had an awesome time. We are very thankful and have already made our plans to return next year.” – John Joyce
How does your group qualify for group rates at Ski Brule in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan?
- Twenty or more lift ticket purchase for alpine skiing/snowboarding
- One form of payment for the entire group trip.
- Snow How Youth Group Program and Michigan lodging groups requires advanced reservations.
- Group Trips: reservations are recommended.
- No advance payment required (except Lodging Group Ski Trips). Pay upon arrival.
- One FREE ticket with every 20 purchased!
How to reserve your group ski & snowboard trip to Ski Brule’s Michigan Resort?
Call 800-362-7853 or email [email protected] . It’s that easy!
- Available any Sunday through Friday, excluding Dec. 24-Jan. 2.
- $40 Lift Ticket Only & $50 Lift Ticket / Rental Equipment Combo
- Ages 10 & up.
- Lift tickets are free for ages 9 & under and rental equipment is $29.
Saturday Group Ski & Snowboard Trips:
- Available Saturdays, excluding Dec. 24-Jan. 2.
- $51 Lift Ticket Only & $61 Lift Ticket / Rental Equipment Combo
- Ages 10 & up.
- Lift tickets are free for ages 9 & under and rental equipment is $24
Holiday Group Ski & Snowboard Trips:
- Available Dec. 24-Jan. 2
- $2 Off Lift Tickets ($68 adult & $53 junior). Regular rental equipment rates apply.
- Ages 10 & up.
- Lift tickets are free for ages 9 & under and rental equipment is $29
Youth Group (ages 10-17) Group Ski & Snowboard Trips:
Have a youth group interested in skiing in Michigan? Ski Brule’s Snow How Youth Group Programs start at $32 per person and include lift ticket, ski rental, ski lesson & lunch. Designed for ages 10-17 and their chaperones. Click here for complete details.
A Michigan ski vacation to Ski Brule with twenty or more of your friends is guaranteed to be a fun filled event. Sure there are lots of places to ski in Michigan, but nobody offers the amenities and guest service like Ski Brule. Overnight lodging packages starting at as little as $152/person for two nights lodging and two day lift tickets.