Youth Group Ski Trip
Look no further than Ski Brule’s Michigan ski resort for your youth group ski trip (age 10-17). Substantially discounted youth group ski packages with over $80 savings per person!
$32 Snow How Youth Group Ski Trip:
- Includes beginner ski lesson, lift ticket, ski rental equipment (poles not included but may be rented for an additional $5/person), helmet and lunch
- $32.00 per person
- Ages 10-17 & their chaperones.
- Advanced reservations required, space is limited
- Available Thursday & Friday (excluding Dec. 24 – Jan. 2 & Nov 24-25) and 1/16, 2/20, 3/20-3/24.
- Participants are welcome to rent a snowboard however lessons are not provided for snowboarding. Snowshoes, cross country and snowblades rental cost will be in addition to the $32 Snow How package fee.
- Payment due upon arrival.
- Ski poles are not included but may be rented at the Snow How rate of $5/person.
- One FREE Snow How Ticket/Rental with every 20 paid. Lunch is not included but can be purchased for an additional $6.00/person.
Get children off the couch and outside enjoying the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Introduce your group to skiing and snowboarding Michigan and start them on a sport of a lifetime. Ski Brule will work with you to create a group ski package that will best fit your group. Customize your ski or snowboard package to include Whitewater snow tubing, a pizza party, ‘to go’ sub sandwiches and more to your Snow How package. Click here for additional group information.
To reserve your day of skiing in Michigan, call 1-800-362-7853 or email [email protected]
“Hi Chris and staff. On behalf of all of the students and chaperone’s from Fox Valley Lutheran High School, I want to thank you and your staff for the wonderful experience we had on January 16. From check-in, rental, food staff, and ski patrol, everything was first class. We will be back next year!”
Dave Voss, Assistant Principal, Fox Valley Lutheran High School
$32 Snow How Youth Group Ski Trip Forms
Chaperone’s Guide & Additional Information:
- Injury Reporting at Ski Brule – Chaperone’s Guide: As much as we hope injuries don’t happen, we know that they do happen occasionally and we want your group to be prepared to know the protocol for injuries at Ski Brule.
- Chaperone Contact Information – Please complete this form and provide to Ski Brule upon check in. This information insures that there is good communication the day of your group trip.