Brule Village Lodging – Plan, Play & Stay
Imagine staying the night at Ski Brule after an amazing day on snow. You can and can for less with Ski Brule Lodging Packages.
“I first found Ski Brule in 1978 … boldly took five of my children plus two high school friends to the Upper Peninsula to learn to ski. Everyone had such a great time that we planned a family trip for the next year. Many more in the years that followed and always adding more family each trip. Everyone loved Brule … even those who had skied the ‘Big Mountains’ out West. Why? SO many reason. Great snow and well-groomed trails of course. Great rental equipment, cozy lodge with food service and ski shop, friendly atmosphere, reliable childcare, fantastic instructors, comfortable accommodations. Ski Brule has it all. Something for everyone from the smallest to the ‘go for it’ teenaber and everyone in between. The overall costs of staying / skiing at SKi Brule are quite reasonable. Brule is a gem for families with new skiers, young adults and a friendly and helpful staff who go out of their way to make sure that a Ski Brule experience is the best it can possibly be.” ~ Mac
|Brule Village||Chalets/ Condo Connect Interiorly||Bedrooms||Loft Sleeping Area||Bathrooms||Twin Beds||Full/Queen||Twin Daybed w/Trundle||Hot Tub||Sauna||Fireplace/ Woodstove /Gas Fireplace||Allows Pets $25/Pet/ Night||Amenities/ Conditions Star Rating||Nightly Rate Includes # Of Guests||Discount Season Nightly Rate Sun-Thurs, Non Holiday & Open-11/24 & 3/19-close||Weekend Nightly Rate (Fri. or Sat.) Excludes 12/24-1/5)||Holiday Nightly Rate (12/24-1/5)|
|Chalets & Condos|
|Big Bear Top||N||3||1.5||2||0/3||0||P||N||FP||N||4||8||$250||$375||$450|
|Big Bear Bottom||N||2||1||2||1/1||0||P||N||GF||N||3.5||6||$175||$275||$350|
|Beaver Lodge Top||Y||3||1.5||3||3||0||P||Y||GF||N||3.5||8||$250||$375||$450|
|Beaver Lodge Bottom||Y||2||1.5||2||1/0||1||P||Y||GF||N||3||6||$175||$275||$350|
|Cub’s Den ***||3||1||1||3/1||WS||N||9||$250||$325||$400|
|Eagles Nest Top||Y||2||Y||1.5||4||1/1||0||P||N||FP||N||3.5||8||$250||$400||$475|
|Eagles Nest Bottom||Y||2||1||0||2/0||0||N||GF||N||3||4||$175||$250||$300|
Anderson Lake Lodge is located offsite, no daily maid service.
***Bear Cub does not offer TV service, telephone, WIFI.
As of May 1, 2010 the state of Michigan is now smoke free in bars, hotels, and restaurants.
Friends & Neighbors Save 5% Off Nightly Lodging (non package). Friends & Neighbors Enrollment Form
Additional Ski Brule Lodging Packages:
Ski Brule Lodging Packages cannot be booked online. Please call Ski Brule to reserve lodging specials.
November 27-Dec.1 Stay 4 nights and your Wednesday night lodging is 1/2 price, Friends & Neighbors discount not applicable.
December 13-15, 2019. $209/person includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, Homestead BBQ Dinner, Sleigh Ride, 2 Brule Brunch. Lodging based on min. capacity of lodging.
January 13-19, 2020: $226 Midweek & $256 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for Teachers ( work id required, per person rate).
January 20-26, 2020: $226 Midweek & $256 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for law enforcement (law enforcement id required, per person rate).
January 27-Feb 2, 2020: $226 Midweek & $256 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for active & retired military (military id required, per person rate).
February 1-2, 2020: Stay two nights and third night is FREE.
February 3-9, 2020: $206 Midweek & $233 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for medical personnel (medical id required, per person rate).
March 2-8, 2020 $206 Midweek & $233 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for union members (union member id required, per person rate)
March 9-22, 2020: $206 Midweek & $233 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for current college students (college id required, per person rate)
March 23-April 5, 2020: $25 Off per person, per night off your lift & lodging.
April 6-12, 2020: Pay $50 per person, per night (based on min. occupancy) and receive one day lift ticket & one night lodging. Min. 3 night stay.
- Amenities: Ski Brule Michigan Lodging is fully furnished properties with microwave, Direct TV, FREE WIFI, phone, outdoor gas grill (Ski Brule provides propane), cookware, service ware and linens (bedding/towels). DVD players are not provided. Bear Cub does not offer DirecTV, WIFI & phone service.
- Management reserves the right to change booking to a comparable size unit.
- Deposits: 50% of the total fee is due at the time of reservation. MasterCard, Visa & Discover.
- Final Payment: Balance (including 10% tax) is due upon arrival except for holiday (Dec. 24-Jan 3) reservations which are due 10 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation: Deposits are refundable less a $50 cancel fee if reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival. This includes cancelling part of a stay. Cancellations less than 30 days, no refunds (including during your stay / check out early).
- Deposits are non refundable if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival. No refunds due to weather.
- Anderson Lake Summer Reservation Cancellation: Reservation deposits are non refundable for booked reservation May through December 1. Anderson Lake Summer reservations cannot be moved to another date or unit. Anderson Lake final payment is due one month prior to arrival and is non refundable.
- Moving Reservations: reservations can be moved one time to another date / property if request to change is done more than 30 days in advance of arrival. Cancellation policy based on original reservation. Reservations cannot be moved to another property or date if done less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Security Deposit: An authorized MasterCard, Visa or Discover is required prior to check in to guard against damages or loss.
- Minimum Rental Age: 25 Years of age.
- Driver’s License: required at check in.
- Check In / Check Out: Check in time is 4:00 P.M., check out time is 10:00 A.M. Winter & 12:00 Summer (10:00 Anderson Lake Lodge). Late check out (5 pm) is available to properties that do not have guests checking in on the same date as your departure. Please contact the Lodging Office during your stay if you are interested in a late check out.
- Nightly Minimums:
- Weekend (Friday and Saturday) two night minimum stay, Anderson Lake 3 night reservation minimum winter and 5 night minimum summer.
- Holiday Season (Dec. 24-Jan 5): Anderson Lake & Timberlodge 3 night reservation minimum, all other chalets 2 night minimum.
- Midweek (Sunday through Thursday; non holiday): 2 night minimum stay for Timberlodge & 3 night Anderson Lake.
- Thanksgiving: Timberlodge 4 night reservation minimum with Friday/Saturday night stay required. All other chalets 4 night minimum is required for reservations beginning on Wednesday before Thanksgiving -guests will receive 1/2 price lodging rate for the Wednesday night rental. Three night minimum is required for reservations beginning on November 22, 2018, Friday/Saturday stay is required in both scenarios.
- Martin Luther King & President’s Day weekends: Anderson Lake & Timberlodge, 3 night minimum stay with Friday/Saturday required. All other chalets 2 night minimum stay, Friday/Saturday required.
- Pet Fee: $25/pet/night. Pets not declared will be charged $40/night for entire stay and pets not declared in non-pet unit will be charged nightly pet rate plus $70 pet clean fee. Tenant is responsible for payment of all damages caused by pets.
Summer Lodging Rates
|Brule Village Summer Rates||Chalets/ Condo Connect Interiorly||Bedrooms||Loft Sleeping Area||Bathrooms||Twin Beds||Full/Queen||Twin Daybed w/Trundle||Hot Tub||Sauna||Fireplace/ Woodstove /Gas Fireplace||Allows Pets $25/pet/ night||Amenities/ Conditions Star Rating||Nightly Rate Includes # Of Guests||Summer||Weekly||Monthly Apr./May/ June/Sept./
|Chalets & Condos|
|Anderson Lake* **||6||Y||4||4||3/2||1||P||Y||Y||5||16||$500||$3,500||NA||NA|
|Big Bear Top||N||3||1.5||2||0/3||0||P||N||FP||N||4||8||$225||$1,350||$1,500||$2,250|
|Big Bear Bottom||N||2||1||2||1/1||0||P||N||GF||N||3.5||6||$150||$900||$1,200||$1,500|
|Beaver Lodge Top||Y||3||1.5||3||3||0||P||Y||GF||N||3.5||8||$225||$1,350||$1,500||$2,250|
|Beaver Lodge Bottom||Y||2||1.5||2||1/0||1||P||Y||GF||N||3||6||$150||$900||$1,200||$1,500|
|Eagles Nest Top||Y||2||Y||1.5||4||1/2||0||P||Y||FP||N||3.5||10||$225||$1,350||$1,500||$2,250|
|Eagles Nest Bottom||Y||2||1||0||2/0||0||N||FP||N||3||4||$150||$900||$1,200||$1,500|
|2 night minimum stay all properties except Pioneer Lodge (1 night minimum) & Anderson Lake is a 5 night minimum stay **Anderson Lake has special rates for hunting season. Please call 1-800-362-7853 for lodging rates from 10/1-11/30.|