Ski Rental & Snowboard Rental Equipment Rates at Ski Brule
Why rental your equipment at Ski Brule? Not only are the rental rates affordable, but the experience is easy! Imagine not having to load up your gear, unload it when you arrive, not knowing if the gear is right for you and not being able to do anything about it if it’s not right because the place you rented it is two hours away. Ski Brule has thousands of sets of gear so no worry, Ski Brule has your equipment needs covered. The Rental Center is open daily 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. for Night Sessions on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday once it opens for the season. Rental Center is open 8:00 am – 8:30 pm 12/26-12/31. The Rental Center is open 8-4:00 Saturday & Sunday for the remainder of the 17/18 snow season.
“Thank you and your team for a wonderful recent visit to Ski Brule. For the past three years, our kids have participated in the Brule USSA Championships and it is always a highlight to the race season. The pizza party, prizes, gift bags, petting zoo and acrobag are all favorites, plus the opportunity to win a lot of medal!” ~ Andy, Parks Ski Team.
Time saver tip: rent your equipment the evening prior to avoid the Saturday or holiday morning Rental Center rush. Also, complete your rental form prior to arrival Equipment Rental Form. If you don’t need rental equipment, it’s highly recommended to get your daily lift tickets at Bear’s Den Pro Shop or Guest Services to get you on the slopes faster. Lift tickets are available at the Rental Center so it’s ‘one stop’ shopping .. tickets and rental equipment at one location. Sign up for Friends & Neighbors to save 5% on rental rates.
|Rental Rates||Skis, Boots, Poles, Helmet||Snowboard, Boots, Helmet||Helmet||Equipment Switch Type||Nordic / Cross Country Set||Wed. Special (lift, lesson & ski rental)**||Snowshoes||Snowskates, Boots, Poles, Helmet||Night Rental||Fat Tire Bike Rental||Friends & Neighbors Discount|
|Adults||$35||$35||$8||$5||$35||$53||$16||$35||$29||$30 Half Day & $50 Full||5% Off|
|Juniors||$35||$35||$8||$5||$35||$53||$16||$35||$29||$30 Half Day & $50 Full||5% Off|
|* Ski & Snowboard package rental includes a helmet. Fat tire bike rental includes the fat tire bike trail pass.
** Not valid 12/24-1/5
|Rental Rate Discounts||Multi Day Rental||Friends & Neighbors Discounts||Downloadable Forms|
|$3 Off for each add’l day||5% Off||Equipment Rental Form One Form Per Person Renting|
|Single Discounts Only|
|Tech Shop||Hot Wax||Sharpen Edges||Binding Check||Full Tune||Restoration||Mount Bindings||Ski Brule Technicians are certified to work on indemnified Marker & Salomon bindings. The Tech Shop is located at the rental center at Ski Brule.|
|Additional Rental Rates||Full Day – Ski or Snowboard Only||Full Day -Boots Only||1/2 Day- Ski or Snowboard only, 12:00||1/2 Day- Boots Only, 12:00||Night – Ski or Snowboard Only||Night – Boots Only||Full Day Poles Only||1/2 Day – Poles Only||Night – Poles Only||Helmet Only||Friends & Neighbors Discount|
|The Rental Center also offers sale of goggles, gloves, hats, sunglasses, batteries, leashes, snowboard parts, socks, 50% off apparel rack, snowpants, toys and more.|
When Should Your Gear Be Tuned?
Some people go seasons without tuning or waxing their skis, and out on the slopes it shows, even if they don’t know any better. Getting a fresh tune and wax at Start Haus is one of the best things you can do to get your season started off right. Here’s why:
1) Well tuned skis are easier and more fun to ski. You’re legs are probably a little rusty, don’t add to first day frustrations with rusty edges or sticky bases. It takes us all a few runs to get our snow legs back, and if your skis aren’t running smoothly on funky early season snow or your edges aren’t biting on those man-made icy patches, you’re more likely to throw in the towel and go into the lodge for drinks.
2) Ski bases dry out all summer long. You didn’t put storage wax on at the end of last season like we told you to, did you? If your bases are getting discolored, white or chalky looking, they’re drying out. Dried out bases also shrink, affecting the tune of your ski too. It’s not the end of the world, but they’ll run really poorly – so get them in for a proper hot scrape and wax at to really get wax down into the material and the tune fixed.
3) Edges get dinged and can rust in storage. Storage wax can also help protect metal from moisture, so if you skipped that step, chances are your edges won’t be ready for prime-time out of the gate. Getting a tune by the pros ensures they will run smooth so you won’t catch awkwardly or skid unexpectedly your first day out.
4) Don’t forget about last season’s damage you swore you’d take care of over the summer. Don’t let scratches or core shots in your base keep you from making first chair. Get the repairs you need done by the best technicians in the business.
5) If you were a good skier and did have us put on storage wax, don’t forget to take it off. That glopped on wax that was doing your bases so much good won’t do you any good if you don’t get a good scrape and brush. We’ll make sure you’ve got the perfect shiny finish on your bases so they run smooth and fast.
Article credit StartHouse.com
397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935
Email: [email protected] Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957
Online 2017/18 Ski Brule Travel Planner PDF: Page 1-8 Page 9-16 Page 17-24 Page 25-32