Snowshoe & Cross Country Ski
15 KM of tracked and flat groomed cross country ski trails circle the mountain along the scenic Brule River. The wooded and rolling terrain of the Brule River Valley makes our trails a favorite for cross country ski and snowshoe. The looped trail system creates options of a short trek before a day on the slopes and full day adventures. This pristine beauty can only be found in the Northwood’s of the Upper Peninsula Of Michigan. The trail system offers a variety of difficulty and something for everyone. Cross country ski trail pass is $12 and snowshoe trail pass is $12 or included in your daily facilities pass (downhill or snowboard lift ticket), so pack your additional gear or rent at Ski Brule.
The fastest growing winter sport, fat tire biking, is available at Ski Brule. 15 Km if fat tire bike trails look around the base of Brule Mountain. A fat tire bike pass is $12 or included in your daily facilities pass (alpine or snowboard lift ticket). Half day fat tire bike rental ($30) or full day ($50) bike rental includes the trail pass. Another great way to enjoy the snow at Ski Brule! Helmets are mandatory and fat tire bikes are not permitted on alpine/snowboard trails.
“Our group had a great time at Ski Brule. The slopes kept the skiers busy. We were so glad you have snowshoe and bike trails for the non skiers. It made this trip with 15 people possible.” ~Karen
- $42 Adult & Cross Country Ski
- $19 Snowshoe
- $30 Fat Tire Bike Rental Half Day & $50 Full Day
- Limited quantities of cross country ski rental, fat tire bike rental and Snowshoe rental are available.
- $12 Snowshoe and included in the daily lift ticket.
- $12 Cross Country and included in the daily lift ticket.
- $12 Fat Tire and included in daily lift ticket or full day fat tire bike rental
- Cross Country, Fat Tire Bike & Snowshoe Trail Map
Your daily lift ticket is also valid on the cross country ski, fat tire & snowshoe trails