Michigan ski rentals or snowboard rentals and more with one stop to the Ski Brule Rental Center. Ski rental & snowboard rental equipment , lift tickets, lesson registration, goggles, a quick snack, socks, hand warmers, equipment tunes, souvenirs and more are all conveniently located at the Rental Center. The Ski Brule Rental Center’s changing area provides roomy space to prepare for the slopes with lockers and restrooms. Parking is nearby and the lifts are only steps away. The Rental Center will have you on the slopes with everything you need in one stop!
Avoid the hassle of hauling ski rental equipment from your home to Upper Michigan, and rent your equipment at the Michigan ski rentals at Ski Brule. The Rental Center has it all, including downhill and cross-country skis and boots, snowboards, snowboard boots, helmets, snow skates and snowshoes! The Rental Center staff is helpful, ready with answers and committed to making your day at Ski Brule enjoyable. The Ski Brule team will also make sure you receive properly fitting equipment so you enjoy your day skiing on the best ski slopes in Michigan. Your Michigan ski rentals will be an easy process.
A tune up at the Tech Shop is a great way to get your day started right. The Tech Shop has experienced technicians ready to wax, sharpen, mount bindings* and repair your equipment. Stop in and have it done during the day or drop off in the evening and it will be ready the next morning!
*Certified Marker and Salomon Technicians.
Helpful Tips for the Rental Center:
- Prior to reaching the register, verify that the rental form is complete, and the parent/guardian has signed two locations on the form. (Signature line is halfway down the form and the second is at the bottom.)
- If under age of 18, you must have parent/guardian signature on the rental form. Use the online rental form for parent/guardian signature if they will not be accompanying you on your trip to Ski Brule or just to save time by having the form complete prior to arrival.
- If taking a lesson, arrive a minimum of one hour prior to your lesson time to allow adequate time for rental process.
- Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00 am-5:00 pm & Wednesday/Friday/Saturday 8:00 am-8:30 pm, hours vary during the holiday season 12/24-1/1.
- If you arrive during night skiing, you may rent your equipment that evening for the following day and be ready in the morning.
- You day rental is valid for the night session.
- All rental packages include helmet rental.
- Driver’s license is required to rent equipment.