Operational Plan April 2-8
- Homestead Lodge: Open 10-2:00 Monday through Friday
- Homestead BBQ: by reservation only. If less than 15 people signed up, then BBQ at main Lodge
- Tubing: normal tubing schedule (Homestead & Whitewater)
- Acrobag: depends on snow. Saturday /Sunday
- Night Session: normal night session schedule
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop: normal schedule
- Rental: normal schedule
- Café / Bar: Normal Schedule
- Lodging Office: Monday & Tuesday 8-6:00 / Wednesday 8-8:30 / Thursday 8-8:30pm / Friday & Saturday 8-10pm / Sunday 8-6:00
- Lift Operation: Normal schedule
- $60 Carload Day Sunday – Carload tickets available ONLY at Rental Center. $60/car
Operational Plan April 9-12 (Monday through Thursday)
- Ski Brule is closed for snowsports Monday through Thursday .
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop is open / managed by Lodging Office, consistent with Lodging Office hours.
- Café / Bar / Homestead / Rental / Kid’s Services: closed Monday through Thursday
- Lodging Office: Open 8am-1pm
Operational Plan April 13-15 (Friday through Sunday)
- Normal lift operation, 9-4:00. Night skiing closed for the season.
- FRIDAY: Florence group coming to ski. Will confirm number of guests closer to the date but estimate 50-70ppl)
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop & Rental Center open 8-5:00
- Lodging open 8-8pm (later or earlier dependent on check in’s)
- Homestead Lodge: closed for the season.
- Rental Center: open 8-5:00
- Lessons: min 36 hour advanced reservation.
- ACROBAG NOT AVAILABLE
- SKIwee & child care not available
- Café 8-4:30
- Bar 10am – 7pm or later guest dependent.
- Whitewater snow tubing not available 1-3:00.
- Nightly Activity: tubing by reservation through Lodging Office (by 3pm). 5-7:00. Tubing will be either whitewater snow tubing or traditional hike up hill style tubing – depends on snow. Tubing tickets available through the Brule Saloon.
- No Homestead BBQ Saturday Night. Evening dining available 5-7:00 at Brule Saloon.
Operational Plan: April 16-20
- Closed for snowsports
- Lodging open 8-1:00
Operational Plan: April 21-22
- Open for snowsports, snow permitting. Open terrain TBD.
- SKIwee / Lessons / Child Care: Not available
- Night Activity: traditional hike up hill 5pm, 5 runs. Reservations required by 3pm.
- Café 8-4:30
- Bar 10-7pm, evening dining 5-7:00.
- Homestead Lodge closed / no BBQ
- Bear’s Den & Rental Center 8-4:00
- Whitewater Snow tubing, Acrobag, Night session: closed for the season.