Ski Brule is the location for your group ski trip! Groups of twenty or more save throughout the resort with ski packages that are more economical than other resorts. Create a group ski trip snowboard and ski package that is custom made for your group ski trip interests. Ski Brule does not ‘force feed’ you a package. No hidden costs. You get exactly what you want and if you don’t see something that you want … just ask. Ski Brule will do its best to make it happen.
Top 10 Reasons To Go On A Group Ski Trip:
10. No hassle planning, club does it for you
9. Benefit of group rates for everyone
8. Fantastic resorts
7. Nice lodging properties
6. Organized get-together, just show up
5. Opportunities for multiple trips throughout the season
4. Fun events on trips
3. Hundreds of new skiing/snowboard friends! Always someone of similar ability level to ride with.
2. No yelling “SINGLE” in teh lift line
1. IT’S SO MUCH FUN!!!
How does your group qualify for group rates at Ski Brule in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan?
- Twenty or more lift ticket purchase for alpine skiing/snowboarding
- One form of payment for the entire group trip.
- Snow How Youth Group Program and Michigan lodging groups requires advanced reservations.
- Wednesday Special, Sunday through Friday, Saturday & Holiday Group Trips: reservations are recommended.
- No advance payment required (except Lodging Group Ski Trips). Pay upon arrival.
- One FREE ticket with every 20 purchased!
Booking a trip is as easy as calling 800-362-7853, booking transportation and letting people know about the trip. The Ski Brule Group Sales Team has lots of ideas to help you plan the trip and make it EASY for you.
Ventures Ski Club departs Green Bay just about every other Tuesday for a trip to Ski Brule. Get on the bus … members always welcome and it’s a great time!
Jess & #ColtGeorge