November 7, 2013

The crew was able to make snow all day today but not enough to say that we will for sure open Friday 11/8 – BUT there is still a chance that we will open Friday! It all depends on the amount of snow is made between now and tomorrow morning. We’ll make the opening decision tomorrow morning 11/8. If we are unable to open Friday then our next target opening date is Saturday 11/9 and if we are unable to open Saturday then the next target opening is Sunday 11/10. Check the snow report on or on Facebook before traveling to Ski Brule as the opening will be based on Mother Nature sending cold temperatures our way! Get out and do your cold weather dance!

~Thinking Snow!