Ski Brule – Mount Bohemia The Best Of Both Worlds Winter Season Pass
$445 Adult, $370 Junior (10-17), $370 Senior
The Best Of Both Winter Winter Season Pass is valid at both Ski Brule & Mount Bohemia.
- Available to purchase ONLY through Ski Brule online or by calling 906-265-6111. Sale Ends 12/2/23.
- The Best Of Winter Season Pass is picked up at Bear’s Den Pro Shop on your first visit to Ski Brule. Photos for season passes are taken at the Bear’s Den Pro Shop.
- The Best Of Winter Season Pass is not extendable into the next season, not refundable, non transferrable & credit cannot be issued for unused season passes.
- Valid at Ski Brule & Mount Bohemia anyday in 23/24 snow season. No blackout dates.
- The Best Of Winter Season Pass does not include the reciprocal Mount Bohemia season pass holder benefits nor is it eligible for a daily lift ticket through Mount Bohemia recriprocal benefit programs.
- At Ski Brule, The Best Of Winter Season Pass holder will access the lifts with the physical Best Of Winter Season Pass.
- At Mount Bohemia, The Best Of Winter Season Pass holder will present unique QR code (emailed to purchaser by Mount Bohemia) & photo id to receive a daily lift ticket for lift access.
- The Best Of Winter Season Pass is not applicable with the Three For One Mount Bohmia promotion.
- The Best Of Winter Season Pass is not available for Kids (age 0-9) and Family Season Pass.
- If you have already purchased a 2023/24 season pass, you have the option to upgrade to The Best Of Winter Season Pass for an additional $75. Not applicable to Kids (age 0-9) or Family Season Pass.
Mount Bohemia – Extreme Skiing, Endless Adventure
Mount Bohemia in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula has the longest runs with the highest vertical and deepest powder in the Midwest. This hidden secret is a true treasure for backcountry skiers & riders. The average snowfall in Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula is 273 inches. The lake effect snow is dry similar to western resorts and accumulates as powder which is untouched because we do not groom. This makes for a great morning to make the first tracks.