Look forward to a great Michigan ski vacation with lodging at Ski Brule. Imagine relaxing in a hot tub, soaking away the day’s skiing and snowboarding as snowflakes are falling and waking up the next morning to do it again. Ski Brule Village is located within walking of the slopes at Ski Brule and FREE shuttle service is available daily to and from the slopes. (Anderson Lake Lodge is located 15 minutes from Ski Brule.)
Ski Brule offers luxury chalets and condos, including studio condos, to six bedroom log homes that sleep up to sixteen guests. This special Michigan lodging is tucked in the Northwoods at Ski Brule and allows you to spoil yourself while you ski the Midwest’s friendliest resort. Amenities include fireplaces, sauna, hot tub, linens (bedding and towels), outdoor gas grill, FREE WIFI, Direct TV, telephone, daily maid service, cookware and service ware .
Ski Brule Village offers some of the most luxurious lodging in beautiful log ski lodges in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Plan your family ski vacation at Ski Brule Village and take advantage of the most affordable ski packages in Michigan.
Activities Vary Based on Snow Conditions:
- Monday: Whitewater Snow Tubing 5:00 (4 p.m. reservations required)
- Tuesday: Marshmallow Roast & Hot Chocolate 5:00 (4 p.m. reservation required)
- Wednesday: Night skiing & Snowboarding 4:30-8:30
- Thursday: Homestead Tubing 5-8:00
- Friday: Night skiing & snowboarding 4:30-8:30
- Saturday: Night skiing & snowboarding 4:30-8:30
- Sunday: Ski Brule Social 7:00 (4 p.m. reservation required)