Plan and Stay in Brule Village at Ski Brule – Book Your Lodging Online
|Brule Village||Chalets/ Condo Connect Interiorly||Bedrooms||Loft Sleeping Area||Bathrooms||Twin Beds||Full/Queen||Twin Daybed w/Trundle||Hot Tub||Sauna||Fireplace/ Woodstove /Gas Fireplace||Allows Pets $25/Pet/ Night||Amenities/ Conditions Star Rating||Nightly Rate Includes # Of Guests||Discount Season Nightly Rate Sun-Thurs, Non Holiday & Open-11/28 & 3/15-close||Weekend Nightly Rate (Fri. or Sat.) Excludes 12/24-1/4)||Holiday Nightly Rate (12/24-1/4)|
|Chalets & Condos|
|Big Bear Top||N||3||1.5||2||0/3||0||P||N||FP||N||4||8||$250||$375||$450|
|Big Bear Bottom||N||2||1||2||1/1||0||P||N||GF||N||3.5||6||$175||$275||$350|
|Beaver Lodge Top||Y||3||1.5||3||3||0||P||Y||GF||N||3.5||8||$250||$375||$450|
|Beaver Lodge Bottom||Y||2||1.5||2||1/0||1||P||Y||GF||N||3||6||$175||$275||$350|
|Eagles Nest Top||Y||2||Y||1.5||4||1/1||0||P||Y||FP||N||3.5||8||$250||$400||$475|
|Eagles Nest Bottom||Y||2||1||0||2/0||0||N||GF||N||3||4||$175||$250||$300|
|Spruce Haven Top||N||3||1||2||0/2||0||P||N||FP||Y||3||6||$200||$300||$350|
|Spruce Haven Bottom||N||2||1||2||0/1||0||P||N||FP||Y||3||4||$125||$200||$250|
|Timberline Lodge Top||N||4||2||5||1/1||0||P||Y||GF||Y||3.5||9||$250||$400||$475|
|Timberline Lodge Bottom||N||2||1||2||0/1||1||P||Y||GF||Y||3||6||$150||$225||$275|
Anderson Lake Lodge is located offsite, no daily maid service.
As of May 1, 2010 the state of Michigan is now smoke free in bars, hotels, and restaurants.
Friends & Neighbors Save 5% Off Nightly Lodging (non package). Friends & Neighbors Enrollment Form
Additional Lodging Packages:
Thanksgiving 1/2 Price Wednesday Special: November 23-26, 2016. Stay 4 nights and your Wednesday night lodging is 1/2 price, Friends & Neighbors discount not applicable.
CMSC Early Season Trip & Race Lodging Special: December 10-11, 2016. $209/person includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, Homestead BBQ Dinner, Sleigh Ride, 2 Brule Brunch. Lodging based on min. capacity of lodging.
Teacher Appreciation: January 16-22: $206 Midweek & $233 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for Teachers ( work id required, per person rate).
Law Enforcement Salute: January 23-29: $206 Midweek & $233 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for law enforcement (law enforcement id required, per person rate).
Salute To Troops: January 30-February 5: $206 Midweek & $233 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for active & retired military (military id required, per person rate).
Super Bowl Special: February 4-5: Stay two nights and third night is FREE.
Scrubs Week: February 6-12: $206 Midweek & $233 Weekend includes 2 nights lodging, 2 day lift ticket, 2 lunch, 2 breakfast & Homestead BBQ for medical personnel (medical id required, per person rate).
CMSC Carnival & Race: March 11-12, 2017
Union Week: March 13-19, 2017
College Week: March 20-26
Spring Break Special: March 27-April 2, 2017: $25 Off per person, per night off your lift & lodging.
$40 Lift & Lodging Special: April 3-16, 2017: Pay $40 per person, per night (based on min. occupancy) and receive one day lift ticket & one night lodging. Min. 3 night stay.
Additional Reservation Information:
- Amenities: Ski Brule Michigan Lodging is fully furnished properties with microwave, Direct TV, FREE WIFI, phone, outdoor gas grill (Ski Brule provides propane), cookware, service ware and linens (bedding/towels). DVD players are not provided.
- Management reserves the right to change booking to a comparable size unit.
- Deposits: 50% of the total fee is due at the time of reservation. MasterCard, Visa & Discover.
- Final Payment: Balance (including 10% tax) is due upon arrival except for holiday (Dec. 24-Jan 1) reservations which are due 10 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation: Deposits are refundable less a $50 cancel fee if reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Deposits are non refundable if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival. No refunds due to weather.
- Anderson Lake Summer Reservation Cancellation: Reservation deposits are non refundable for booked reservation May through December 1. Anderson Lake Summer reservations cannot be moved to another date or unit.
- Moving Reservations: reservations can be moved one time to another date / property if request to change is done more than 30 days in advance of arrival. Cancellation policy based on original reservation. Reservations cannot be moved to another property or date if done less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Security Deposit: An authorized MasterCard, Visa or Discover is required prior to check in to guard against damages or loss.
- Minimum Rental Age: 25 Years of age.
- Driver’s License: required at check in.
- Check In / Check Out: Check in time is 4:00 P.M., check out time is 10:00 A.M. Winter & 12:00 Summer (10:00 Anderson Lake Lodge). Late check out (6 pm) is available to properties that do not have guests checking in on the same date as your departure. Please contact the Lodging Office during your stay if you are interested in a late check out.
- Nightly Minimums:
- Weekend (Friday and Saturday) two night minimum stay
- Holiday Season (Dec. 24-Jan 1): Anderson Lake, Timberlodge & Wildwood 3 night reservation minimum, all other chalets 2 night minimum.
- Midweek (Sunday through Thursday; non holiday): 2 night minimum stay for Anderson Lake, Timberlodge & Wildwood.
- Thanksgiving (11/23-26): Anderson Lake, Timberlodge & Wildwood 4 night reservation minimum with Friday/Saturday night stay required. All other chalets 4 night minimum is required for reservations beginning on Wednesday before Thanksgiving (Nov 24)-guests will receive 1/2 price lodging rate for the Wednesday night rental. Three night minimum is required for reservations beginning on November 7, 2016, Friday/Saturday stay is required in both scenarios.
- Martin Luther King & President’s Day weekends: Anderson Lake, Timberlodge & Wildwood 3 night minimum stay with Friday/Saturday required. All other chalets 2 night minimum stay, Friday/Saturday required.
- Pet Fee: $25/pet/night. Pets not declared will be charged $40/night for entire stay and pets not declared in non-pet unit will be charged nightly pet rate plus $70 pet clean fee. Tenant is responsible for payment of all damages caused by pets.
Summer Lodging Rates
|Brule Village Summer Rates||Chalets/ Condo Connect Interiorly||Bedrooms||Loft Sleeping Area||Bathrooms||Twin Beds||Full/Queen||Twin Daybed w/Trundle||Hot Tub||Sauna||Fireplace/ Woodstove /Gas Fireplace||Allows Pets $25/pet/ night||Amenities/ Conditions Star Rating||Nightly Rate Includes # Of Guests||Summer||Weekly||Monthly Apr./May/ June/Sept./
|Chalets & Condos|
|Big Bear Top||N||3||1.5||2||0/3||0||P||N||FP||N||4||8||$225||$1,350||$1,500||$2,250|
|Big Bear Bottom||N||2||1||2||1/1||0||P||N||GF||N||3.5||6||$150||$900||$1,200||$1,500|
|Beaver Lodge Top||Y||3||1.5||3||3||0||P||Y||GF||N||3.5||8||$225||$1,350||$1,500||$2,250|
|Beaver Lodge Bottom||Y||2||1.5||2||1/0||1||P||Y||GF||N||3||6||$150||$900||$1,200||$1,500|
|Eagles Nest Top||Y||2||Y||1.5||4||1/1||0||P||Y||FP||N||3.5||8||$225||$1,350||$1,500||$2,250|
|Eagles Nest Bottom||Y||2||1||0||2/0||0||N||FP||N||3||4||$150||$900||$1,200||$1,500|
|Spruce Haven Top||N||3||1||2||0/2||0||P||N||FP||Y||3||6||$175||$1,050||$1,200||$1,750|
|Spruce Haven Bottom||N||2||1||2||0/1||0||P||N||FP||Y||3||4||$125||$750||$950||$1,250|
|Timberline Lodge Top||N||4||2||5||1/1||0||P||Y||GF||Y||3.5||9||$225||$1,350||$1,500||$2,250|
|Timberline Lodge Bottom||N||2||1||2||0/1||1||P||Y||GF||Y||3||6||$125||$750||$950||$1,250|
|2 night minimum stay all properties except Pioneer Lodge (1 night minimum) & Anderson Lake is a 5 night minimum stay|