The best ski hill in Michigan, Ski Brule, variety of ski and snowboard terrain that is sure to put a smile on your family’s face.
Ski Brule Midwest Ski & Snowboard Resort features:
- 17 Trails
- 11 Lifts (5 chairlifts, 2 t-bars, 3 rope tows, 1 paddle tow)
- 150 Acres of terrain located in the center of 3,000 acres in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 500 Vertical Feet
- 3 Terrain Parks – Snowshoe, Rapids & Bambi Rail Park
- 2 Terrain Trails – Timberdoodle & Double Doodle
- Longest Trails: Homestead & Maple Syrup, 1 mile
- 150″ Average Annual Snowfall
- 100% Snowmkaing capabilties
- Trail Difficulty – 35% are rated beginner, 35% rated intermediate, 24% rates advanced, and 6% rated for experts.
- Target Opening: November 7 or sooner if snowmaking permits. Ski Brule’s record opening date was October 24.
- Closing Date: NONE! Ski Brule will remain open as long as good snow conditions are available. Ski Brule is the last Midwest Resort to close for skiing & snowboarding and anticipates remaining open into at least mid April. Ski Brule’s record closing date was May 15!
- Six months of skiing & snowboarding is a reality at Ski Brule!