The best ski hill in Michigan, Ski Brule, variety of ski and snowboard terrain that is sure to put a smile on your family’s face.
“There is a reason Ski Brule has been voted the best for years. It is because they go the extra mile and are the best. I drive 1.5 hours more each way just to ski there for the day than going other places. The staff is great, the slopes are always awesome every day. Was an easy decision when next year’s season passes came available .. my son and I already have them!”
Ski Brule Midwest Ski & Snowboard Resort features:
- 17 Trails
- 11 Lifts (5 chairlifts, 2 t-bars, 3 rope tows, 1 paddle tow)
- 150 Acres of terrain located in the center of 3,000 acres in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 500 Vertical Feet
- 3 Terrain Parks – Snowshoe, Rapids & Bambi Rail Park
- 2 Terrain Trails – Timberdoodle & Double Doodle
- Longest Trails: Homestead & Maple Syrup, 1 mile
- 150″ Average Annual Snowfall
- 100% Snowmkaing capabilties
- Trail Difficulty – 35% are rated beginner, 35% rated intermediate, 24% rates advanced, and 6% rated for experts.
Ski Brule Season
- Ski Brule is OPEN!
- Closing Date: NONE! Ski Brule will remain open as long as good snow conditions are available. Ski Brule is the last Midwest Resort to close for skiing & snowboarding and anticipates remaining open into at least mid April. Ski Brule’s record closing date was May 15!
- Six months of skiing & snowboarding is a reality at Ski Brule!
Cross Country Trail Map
Fat Tire Bike Trail Map – COMING SOON! NEW AT SKI BRULE FOR 2016/17
Snowmobile Trail Map
397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935
Email: email@example.com Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-9346