Ski Report & Snowboard Report: Monday, February 27, 2017
Ski Brule is open with 17 of 17 trails, power tilled and groomed on a 48-56” base. Lifts operate 9-4:00 daily, Snowshoe and North Forty and Bunny, Bambi and Gentle Ben Tow Rope. Marshmallow Roast at 5PM by reservation. Hillside Dining 5-8:00 at Brule Saloon (FREE DELIVERY TO BRULE VILLAGE). 33 KM of Cross Country / Snowshoe / Fat Tire Bike Trails groomed 2/25. $5 OFF Tickets for Friends and Neighbors Members. $5 Off Tickets Monday/Tuesday / Thursday / Friday for Friends & Neighbors and 1/2 Price Tickets Wednesday!
Lift Ticket Pricing & Specials:
- Adult (age 18+) - $49 &Friends & Neighbors Members Save $5 Off On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and 50% off Wednesday!
- Juniors (age 10-17) – $43 Friends & Neighbors Members Save $5 Off On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and 50% off Wednesday!
- Kids (age 0-9) – FREE!
Weather: High of 35 & Low of 22.
- Snowfall – Year To Date: 158″
- Snowfall – Last 24 Hours: 0″
- Snowbase: 48-56″
Trail Report: 17 of 17
Gentle Ben: Open
Maple Syrup: Open
Log Jam: Open
Hot Cider: Open
North Forty: Open
Big Bear: Open
Timberdoodle: Open – Terrain Trail
Beginner Terrain More Difficult Difficult Most Difficult Terrain Trail
Lift Report: 5 of 11
Surface Lifts: 3 of 6
Bunny Rope Tow: Open
Bambi Rope Tow: Open
Gentle Ben Rope Tow: Open
Pony Handle Tow:
Chairlifts Lifts: 2 of 5
Snowshoe Chairlift: Open
Big Bear Chairlift:
North Forty Chairlift: Open
Additional Activities at Ski Brule:
- Snowshoe & Cross Country Trails: Open, flatted and groomed 2/25
- Snowmobile Trails: Open
- Fat Tire Bike Trails: Open, 30 Km of trails, groomed on 2/25.
- Whitewater Snow Tubing Park: Open Saturday and Sunday 1-3:00 and Monday 5:00 pm by reservation through the lodging office. Monday night tubing is free to Ski Brule Lodging Guests with nightly activity pass (you will receive at check in). Sunday Ticketed Friends & Neighbors members receive ONE FREE 3 pack of tubing tickets on Sunday.
- Homestead Snow Tubing Park: Open 5-8:00 on Thursday and Saturday at Homestead Lodge. Traditional hike up hill style tubing. Homestead Tubing is FREE Thursday night for Ski Brule Lodging guests with nightly activity pass (you will receive at check in)
- Homestead BBQ Dinner* : The Homestead BBQ is available 5-8:00 on Thursday and Saturday at the Homestead Lodge. Homestead Dinner tickets are $14 adult, $10 junior, $8 kids and includes Ski Brule’s famous pulled pork, bbq chicken, mashed potatoes, baked beans, sauer kraut, apple sauce, salad, rolls, dessert and beverage and dinner tickets are available at Bear’s Den Pro Shop.
- Night Skiing & Snowboarding: 4:30-8:30 Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Night session terrain includes Bunny, Bambi, Rapids, Lower Sunrise, serviced by Pony Handle Tow and Bunny Rope Tow. Chairlifts do not operate for the night session. FREE to Ski Brule Lodging Guests with nightly activity pass on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday (you will receive at check in)
- NASTAR: 1:15 on Saturday & Sunday. $5/2 runs, $1/additional run. FREE first two runs on Sunday for Friends & Neighbors members. Sign up in Guest Service.
- Acrobag: Open & available Saturday, Sunday from 1:00 pm-3:00 pm, subject to weather conditions, snowmaking and special events. Acrobag will not be available on 2/11, 3/11, 3/12, 3/18, 3/19 due to special events. What is an Acrobag? It’s a giant ‘airpillow’ that is used to practice tricks off a jump safely – but many use it because it’s just so much fun! Can go off it with your skis, snowboard or one of Ski Brule’s tube. Required: Acrobag pass (in Guest Service), liability release signed by someone 18 or older, helmet and must be a min. of 46 inches.
Hours Of Operation:
- Lift Operation: 9-4:00 daily & 4:30-8:30 for night skiing on lower Sunrise, Rapids, Bunny & Bambi Trails.
- Homestead Lodge: 9-4:00 & 5-8:00 Homestead BBQ Dinner Thursdays and Saturdays
- Bear’s Den Pro Shop: 8-4:30 daily and 8-8:30 Friday & Saturday.
- Rental Center: 8-4:30 daily and 8-8:30 Friday & Saturday.
- Lodging Office: 8-8:00 Sunday through Thursday and 8-10:00 Friday & Saturday.
- Kid’s Center: 9-4:00
- Brule Saloon: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm Sunday through Thursday and 10:00 – 10 pm or later on Friday and Saturday.
Ski Brule 397 Brule Mountain Road, Iron River, MI 49935 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-800-DO-BRULE (1-800-362-7853) Phone: 906-265-4957